DARI ALAM MELAYU NUSANTARA SILAM MENITI DETIK WAKTU YANG PANJANG. BANGSA MELAYU YANG TIDAH PERNAH MENJADI PENDATANG MALAH BAKAL PENAKLUK SEKELIAN ALAM. NAMUN DENGAN KEBESARAN ILAHI, BANGSA TELAH MELALUI
ERA PASCA KEMERDEKAAN TANAH MELAYU SELAMA 55 TAHUN SETELAH 502 TAHUN DIJAJAH OLEH PELBAGAI PENJAJAH. NEGARA DIJARAH DARI HASIL MAHSUL HINGGAKAN BUDAYA PUN DICABULI.
KINI, TIBALAH MASANYA SEGALA RAHSIA YANG TERSIRAT DAN YANG TERSURAT AKAN TERUNGKAI MENJELAJAHI ALAM. TAK MELAYU HILANG DI DUNIA.
Video : Pahlawanku di Lahad Datu
Sunday, March 3, 2013
PUTRAJAYA MENGGANDAKAN PENGUATKUASAAN KESELAMATAN DI SABAH.
Putrajaya boosting security forces in Sabah
MARCH 03, 2013
KUALA LUMPUR, March 3 — The Najib administration is sending more men to boost Sabah’s security following a spate of clashes with armed Filipino militants that have killed seven policemen and hurt four others, Datuk Musa Aman said today.
The Sabah chief minister (picture) said Prime Minisiter Datuk Seri Najib Razak has given assurance that Sabah’s safety and peace were top priority amid concern that the federal government was not doing enough, especially after an ambush by unidentified armed men in Semporna last night killed five policemen and left one critically injured.
“I was in contact with the prime minister last night and the prime minister had agreed to increase the strength of the police and the armed forces.
“The prime minister also gave his assurance that Sabah’s security and peace will always be a priority,” Musa said in a statement.
He also said the country’s security top brass are personally on top of the security situation statewide.
Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein and Defence Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi crossed the South China Sea yesterday to keep a closer watch on the situation.
The country’s police chief and the armed forces commanders are also monitoring the situation from within Sabah.
The chief minister said he was also in touch with local leaders statewide and is confident they were able to control public sentiment and prevent rumours from spreading that could escalate the tension.
Unconfirmed reports of a Semporna police station under attack and large masses of people fleeing their villages have been circulating on the Internet after rumours of the gunfight spread through word of mouth and went viral on social network sites.
Two police commandos were killed in action against a Filipino militant in Kampung Tanduo, near Lahad Datu on Friday.
The rebel group lost 12 men.
A Malaysian, reported to be the homeowner where the Filipinos were hiding, also died in the shootout.
Five other policemen died in an attack in Kampung Seri Jaya Siminul in Semporna last night.
A Filipino Muslim clan claiming royal lineage from the Sulu sultanate had intruded into Sabah on February 9 staking ownership over parts of the Borneo state.
The armed group number some 200 people and insist they will not surrender their claim to the land, despite entreaties from the Philippine President Benigno Aquino III.
Putrajaya, which had earlier attempted to negotiate a peaceful resolution with the gunmen, have warned they will not hesitate to resort to arms against the group to get them to leave Sabah.